Uru to D'ni Question

I have a question..........I am stuck............please help

Question below

spoiler

I am at the solar machine .....down by the broken mushroom, where do I go
from here? I have tried a run and jump up at broken walkway but that gets
me nowhere......

--
all outgoing mail is scanned for virus

Gail Busson wrote:
> I have a question..........I am stuck............please help
>

> Question below
>

> spoiler
>

> I am at the solar machine .....down by the broken mushroom, where do I go
> from here? I have tried a run and jump up at broken walkway but that gets
> me nowhere......

The walkway can be lowered, but you have to approach it from the other
side ie. make it come down, not jump up to it.

TRENDING THREADS