Uru to D'ni Question

Last response: in Video Games
April 17, 2004 10:09:07 PM

I have a question..........I am stuck............please help

Question below

spoiler

I am at the solar machine .....down by the broken mushroom, where do I go
from here? I have tried a run and jump up at broken walkway but that gets
me nowhere......

--
all outgoing mail is scanned for virus

More about : uru question

Anonymous
April 18, 2004 2:47:19 PM

Gail Busson wrote:
> I have a question..........I am stuck............please help
>

> Question below
>

> spoiler
>

> I am at the solar machine .....down by the broken mushroom, where do I go
> from here? I have tried a run and jump up at broken walkway but that gets
> me nowhere......

The walkway can be lowered, but you have to approach it from the other
side ie. make it come down, not jump up to it.
!