folder properties missing

Hello,

Was wondering why when I right click a folder and choose
properties...nothing happens. I am trying to check the
permissions on the folder because a KB article told me to
in reference to the www publishing services hanging on
startup.
Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Ray

I have the same problem.
It have been like that for about a year and I regulary do windows update.
Please could someone help us!
/MatttiasG

"webitect" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Was wondering why when I right click a folder and choose
> properties...nothing happens. I am trying to check the
> permissions on the folder because a KB article told me to
> in reference to the www publishing services hanging on
> startup.
> Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
>
> Ray

TRENDING THREADS