Two SCSI Hdd's to Join single HDD

I have two scsi hdd's (65gb+65Gb)i have to add as a singe
parition and single file system is there any way....i mean
130 Gb shuold show as a single Hard disk drive ..

Connect them to a raid controller configured as raid 0 (stripped set)

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"kishore" wrote:
|I have two scsi hdd's (65gb+65Gb)i have to add as a singe
| parition and single file system is there any way....i mean
| 130 Gb shuold show as a single Hard disk drive ..

Uhhmm...

Dave meant (striped set), obviously. ;^}

RC
--
R. C. White, CPA
San Marcos, TX

"Dave Patrick" <mail@Nospam.DSPatrick.com> wrote in message
> Connect them to a raid controller configured as raid 0 (stripped set)
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "kishore" wrote:
> |I have two scsi hdd's (65gb+65Gb)i have to add as a singe
> | parition and single file system is there any way....i mean
> | 130 Gb shuold show as a single Hard disk drive ..

dl

Perhaps he had other activities on his mind? :)