Perfdisk errors during defrag

Hello,

while I was defragging an external USB hard drive with O&O Defrag Pro,
I received a series of scaring errors:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: Perflib
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1015
The timeout waiting for the performance data collection function
"PerfDisk" in the "C:\WINNT\System32\perfdisk.dll" Library to finish
has expired. There may be a problem with this extensible counter or
the service it is collecting data from or the system may have been
very busy when this call was attempted.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: PerfDisk
Event Category: None
Event ID: 2001
Unable to read the disk performance information from the system. Disk
performance counters must be enabled for at least one physical disk
or logical volume in order for these counters to appear. Disk
performance counters can be enabled by using the Hardware Device
Manager property pages. Status code returned is data DWORD 0.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Disk
Event Category: None
Event ID: 51
An error was detected on device \Device\Harddisk2\DR11 during a paging
operation.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Application popup: Windows - Delayed Write Failed : Windows was unable
to save all the data for the file \Device\HarddiskVolume8\$Mft. The
data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your
computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file
elsewhere.

Event Type: Information
Event Source: Application Popup
Event Category: None
Event ID: 26
Application popup: Windows - Delayed Write Failed : Windows was unable
to save all the data for the file \Device\HarddiskVolume8\$BitMap. The
data has been lost. This error may be caused by a failure of your
computer hardware or network connection. Please try to save this file
elsewhere.

Event Type: Warning
Event Source: Ftdisk
Event Category: None
Event ID: 50
{Lost Delayed-Write Data} The system was attempting to transfer file
data from buffers to \Device\HarddiskVolume8. The write operation
failed, and only some of the data may have been written to the file.

The disk contains tons of gigabytes of data, how do I know if
something's screwd up?

Where can I find a log of non-bootable check disk results?

Thank you,
TheLuke

These may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q226494