O/c on P5W DH Deluxe???

bordy

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2006
Hi everyone,

I finally put all my stuff togheter as my new computer (sig) but so some reason I cant O/c anything on my motherboard if I go in the Bios... everything is locked and I can't even select if I want PC2-6400 instead of Pc2-5300 as it is right now as default...

Am I the only one in the situation ? Plz help !!

cb62fcni

Distinguished
Jul 15, 2006
Did you check out the Core 2 O/C guide in this forum? Follow those steps. One thing that may be confusing you, you have to type in the #s you want, you can't use up or down. So if you want to set your FSB to 400, you gotta type 4-0-0. Hope this helps.

godman

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2006
in the bios locked stuff is usually coloured black or a different colour than the stuff you can change, try pressing enter on different coloured text in bios that way you can find out what is locked and whatnot. or you might need to press a button like F4 etc to enable the "power options"(overclocking etc) :D

or you couldtry and update the bios, that way you might be able to overclock the cpu although i expect its just the coloured text thing and F4/F3 etc i listed above. i guess .

well i agree with cb62fcni try and read wusy's exelent core 2 duo overclocking guide athough he says its only around 40% complete. sorry if i am insulting your knoledge :oops: i dont know if you have overclocked before or not etc....