"My Ebooks" folder in "My documents"

Hello,

I have a folder called "my ebooks" that keeps popping up in "my documents".
I delete it, and it comes back at some point after a day or two. My guess
is that this is somehow being created by Adobe Reader, but I am not sure.
Does anyone know how to turn this off so that an empty (and useless) folder
is not created in 'my documents'?

Thanks!
Rick B

dl

Many Apps create folders, that are often empty. I live with mine

Rick B <Anonymous> wrote:
> I have a folder called "my ebooks" that keeps popping up in "my documents".
> I delete it, and it comes back at some point after a day or two. My guess
> is that this is somehow being created by Adobe Reader, but I am not sure.
> Does anyone know how to turn this off so that an empty (and useless) folder
> is not created in 'my documents'?

If you don't use ebooks, try moving the ebooks plug-in, eBook.api, from
\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 6.0\Reader\plug_ins to ...\Optional. That
will keep the plug-in from initializing, which is probably when the "my
ebooks" folder is created.

--
Gary L. Smith gls432@yahoo.com
Columbus, Ohio