Windows 2000 server - how to increase disk space on DC

MITESH

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2004

Hi

I have windows 2000 server with Domain controller.
Currently i have very less space left on my main operating
system partition. I don't know how can i increase space
without changing any setting at my domain controller.
Because currently everybody is at my work use this DC to
login and i have some accounting software also installed
on same hard drive so i don't have any possibility to
reinstall windows 2000 server and make new Domain
controller.

Thanks,
Mitesh

You can identify the files/folders occupying most of your disk space and
reclaim the space using a disk usage utility like Diskview -
http://www.diskview.com/ .