Missing ymmapi.dll file and need help

Hi. I keep getting a message that C:\WINNT|DOWNLO~1
\ymmapi.dll is unable to be located and I need it. Can
anyone tell me where to find it, and if so, will you
please? Thank you, Cindy

Cindy wrote:
> Hi. I keep getting a message that C:\WINNT|DOWNLO~1
> \ymmapi.dll is unable to be located and I need it. Can
> anyone tell me where to find it, and if so, will you
> please? Thank you, Cindy

Hi - I believe that's related to Yahoo Messenger. Try reinstalling it - and
if you don't want it, uninstall it using add/remove programs afterwards.