URU To D'ni easter egg

Finally cracked the URU easter egg, and what a waste of time. I wish the
coders had spent their time putting together a puzzle to futher the game or
some secret location or whatever instead of putting together something
fairly hopeless and useless. (I won't spoil it, but it really isn't worth
the effort).

Graham
1 answer Last reply
More about easter
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "Grey" <grahame9@btinternet.com> wrote in message news:<c70ku0$9ks$1@hercules.btinternet.com>...
    > Finally cracked the URU easter egg, and what a waste of time. I wish the
    > coders had spent their time putting together a puzzle to futher the game or
    > some secret location or whatever instead of putting together something
    > fairly hopeless and useless. (I won't spoil it, but it really isn't worth
    > the effort).

    Are you referring to completing all of the expansion pack tasks? I
    got stuck after the first linking stone that took me to the new Relto
    page. I couldn't find anything else new beyond the little city with
    all the roadblocks in it, and was worried that I was seeing all that
    there was.

    A gentle nudge from another user let me know that there's a HUGE age
    to explore after that. So, if you're stuck in the same situation, and
    you haven't uninstalled the game yet, go check the office where
    Sharper's Journal was sitting on a desk. He's left an additional
    journal with clues that will lead you to a previously-unseen linking
    book. It will take you to a place that is the jumping-off point for a
    set of tasks/puzzles that have taken me several hours to get through.
    (And I'm still not near finished...)

    Dennis

Games Video Games