XP Service Pack 2

Since installing SP2 I am having problems with certain things. For example I
am unable to log into the secure site to conduct internet banking on one of
my accounts. Also I cannot post messages on a certain message board. The
message on the left hand bottom corner comes up with 'error on page'. Can
anyone help please?

There is an SP2 chat at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=Wxpsp2chat

"Limoges" <Limoges@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Since installing SP2 I am having problems with certain things. For
> example I
> am unable to log into the secure site to conduct internet banking on one
> of
> my accounts. Also I cannot post messages on a certain message board.
> The
> message on the left hand bottom corner comes up with 'error on page'.
> Can
> anyone help please?

Many thanks. I went on the chat site and they have solved my problem.

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote:

> There is an SP2 chat at
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=Wxpsp2chat
>
> "Limoges" <Limoges@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Since installing SP2 I am having problems with certain things. For
> > example I
> > am unable to log into the secure site to conduct internet banking on one
> > of
> > my accounts. Also I cannot post messages on a certain message board.
> > The
> > message on the left hand bottom corner comes up with 'error on page'.
> > Can
> > anyone help please?

You're welcome.