msconfig??

steven

Hi experts! Is there any applications like MSCONFIG exist
for Win2K Pro? Unlike others like Win XP & 98SE it has
this this features but is this features available in
Win2K Pro? If it has tell me how to get it? Pls tell me.

Hello
Try to look after tools called like TWEAK...
http://www.microsoft.com/ntworkstation/downloads/PowerToys/Networking/NTTweakUI.asp

Or you can use some Standard Administrativ Tools on Win2k or Group Policies.

Cheers Marcel

"steven" wrote:

> Hi experts! Is there any applications like MSCONFIG exist
> for Win2K Pro? Unlike others like Win XP & 98SE it has
> this this features but is this features available in
> Win2K Pro? If it has tell me how to get it? Pls tell me.

Hello Steven

Me again.

In an other Forum (outside MS) i found an answer that msconfig for WindowsXP
will also run under Windows 2000!

Just copy the .exe file to your win2000 computer and if the system asks for
DLL's after starting, you have to copy them to!

Good Luck, Marcel

"steven" wrote:

> Hi experts! Is there any applications like MSCONFIG exist
> for Win2K Pro? Unlike others like Win XP & 98SE it has
> this this features but is this features available in
> Win2K Pro? If it has tell me how to get it? Pls tell me.

dl

http://www.perfectdrivers.com/howto/msconfig.html

"SysTray" <SysTray@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hello Steven
>
> Me again.
>
> In an other Forum (outside MS) i found an answer that msconfig for
WindowsXP
> will also run under Windows 2000!
>
> Just copy the .exe file to your win2000 computer and if the system asks
for
> DLL's after starting, you have to copy them to!
>
> Good Luck, Marcel
>
> "steven" wrote:
>
> > Hi experts! Is there any applications like MSCONFIG exist
> > for Win2K Pro? Unlike others like Win XP & 98SE it has
> > this this features but is this features available in
> > Win2K Pro? If it has tell me how to get it? Pls tell me.

Arioch

Distinguished
Sep 19, 2002

 ïèñüìå îò Wed, 6 Oct 2004 22:49:20 -0700, steven
<anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> ñîîáùàë:

> Hi experts! Is there any applications like MSCONFIG exist

Google for 'Startup.cpl' - fine tool, that integrates itself into Control
Panel

--
Èñïîëüçóåòñÿ M2, ðåâîëþöèîííûé ïî÷òîâûé êëèåíò áðàóçåðà Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/