Photography printed by EPSON laser printer series!

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 11, 2005 5:21:14 AM

We are pleased to announce our product for photography printing by
EPSON AcuLaser C900/C1100/C1900/C3000/C4000. EPSON laser printer series
with our type A4S-S001 photo paper will present perfect printing
quality, good hand touch feel, without turn-yellowish for long term
exposure in air or under halogen lighting, tear-proof, wet-proof, no
releasing chemical and medicine smell. The feature is our leading
technology is without loss color saturation when increasing paper
thickness to 0.22 mm meanwhile overcoming high temperature heating
problem during laser printing. You can enjoy your laser printer for
both document and photographic printing now.
August 11, 2005 2:52:56 PM

kolorwell wrote:
> We are pleased to announce our product for photography printing by
> EPSON AcuLaser C900/C1100/C1900/C3000/C4000. EPSON laser printer series
> with our type A4S-S001 photo paper will present perfect printing
> quality, good hand touch feel, without turn-yellowish for long term
> exposure in air or under halogen lighting, tear-proof, wet-proof, no
> releasing chemical and medicine smell. The feature is our leading
> technology is without loss color saturation when increasing paper
> thickness to 0.22 mm meanwhile overcoming high temperature heating
> problem during laser printing. You can enjoy your laser printer for
> both document and photographic printing now.

Valuable information. Thanks for posting.
Frank
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 1:06:56 PM

Are these Epson AcuLaser printers available in the USA, particularly
the new C3000? I can't find any of these models listed on the USA
Epson website, only the all-in-one AcuLaser CX11N.

I googled them, but only turned up UK references.

I hope Epson will make them available in the USA. I think HP & Brother
need some competition in the color laser market before we will get some
really excellent machines with reasonable speed and cost-per-page.
August 12, 2005 3:47:37 PM

Frank wrote:

> kolorwell wrote:
>
>>We are pleased to announce our product for photography printing by
>>EPSON AcuLaser C900/C1100/C1900/C3000/C4000. EPSON laser printer series
>>with our type A4S-S001 photo paper will present perfect printing
>>quality, good hand touch feel, without turn-yellowish for long term
>>exposure in air or under halogen lighting, tear-proof, wet-proof, no
>>releasing chemical and medicine smell. The feature is our leading
>>technology is without loss color saturation when increasing paper
>>thickness to 0.22 mm meanwhile overcoming high temperature heating
>>problem during laser printing. You can enjoy your laser printer for
>>both document and photographic printing now.
>>

> Valuable information. Thanks for posting.
> Frank

Totally agree with you Frank.

Thanks
!