Change size of Thumbnails in Explorer view

I look at my images from my digital camera in explorer for a quick
reference. I have tried to change the size of the thumbnails to something a
bit larger ... but cannot seem to find any instructions in the Windows XP
help screen... can someone give me some instructions as to where I would go
to change the size... thanks.

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about change size thumbnails explorer view

    Dave,

    Use Tweak UI 2.1:
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9ed9-45a6-b352-839afb2a2679/TweakUiPowertoySetup.exe

    How do I alter the default size and quality of thumbnail images?:
    http://www.winxptutor.com/thumbnails.htm

    --
    Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
    Windows XP Shell/User

    "Dave" <harr1s@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:euj1YsOwEHA.3808@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
    I look at my images from my digital camera in explorer for a quick
    reference. I have tried to change the size of the thumbnails to something a
    bit larger ... but cannot seem to find any instructions in the Windows XP
    help screen... can someone give me some instructions as to where I would go
    to change the size... thanks.

    Dave

Cameras Explorer Microsoft Windows XP