Change size of Thumbnails in Explorer view

November 2, 2004 12:48:58 PM

I look at my images from my digital camera in explorer for a quick
reference. I have tried to change the size of the thumbnails to something a
bit larger ... but cannot seem to find any instructions in the Windows XP
help screen... can someone give me some instructions as to where I would go
to change the size... thanks.

Dave
Anonymous
November 2, 2004 11:49:11 PM

Dave,

Use Tweak UI 2.1:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/c/a/fca6767b-9...

How do I alter the default size and quality of thumbnail images?:
http://www.winxptutor.com/thumbnails.htm

--
Ramesh, Microsoft MVP
Windows XP Shell/User