trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi
IIt's a long time since I've been here, not since Riven. So hello
everybody. Now I'm a little stuck with Uru. I think that it's more
mechanical than anything else. I'm in the volcanic and waterfall age
and I'm stuck on a ledge. I can jump to a rock outcrop with a vent on
it but can't seem to go anywhere from there. I tried to use the vent
to trampoline to the other side but couldn't seem to get there and I
closed the vent which open all the others. So now I'm back stuck on
the ledge!
Can someone help me without spoiling anything.
I'm very grateful any advice given, thank
t_Mallord

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I hate to give away this much but that part can be a big time consumer.
First, make sure you touch the 'rag' on the ledge. Then jump to the cliff
with the vent and close it. You can jump to the other side from there. I
won't give away any more but you're done with that ledge and vent. Now go
try closing other combinations of vents and standing on open ones.

"trevor" <t_mallord65@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hi
> IIt's a long time since I've been here, not since Riven. So hello
> everybody. Now I'm a little stuck with Uru. I think that it's more
> mechanical than anything else. I'm in the volcanic and waterfall age
> and I'm stuck on a ledge. I can jump to a rock outcrop with a vent on
> it but can't seem to go anywhere from there. I tried to use the vent
> to trampoline to the other side but couldn't seem to get there and I
> closed the vent which open all the others. So now I'm back stuck on
> the ledge!
> Can someone help me without spoiling anything.
> I'm very grateful any advice given, thank
> t_Mallord

M'Lord

I kept overleaping or underleaping the outcrop with the vent on it.
Once I had made that one, then I couldn't seem to make it to the main
ledge, so once I had closed the vent, I purposely used my Relto book
and then linked to the first starting point.

Capital the S only after the number, take out Nospam,
you know the rest.
medical23skidooNospam@sc.rr.com

Loujean