Wanting to share internet between two networks

OK... problem 2 is resolved after thorough reading. I read a post from
Kroog that we had to set the value in registry of
...\Lsa\restrictanonymous to 0. It was 1. This worked.

Other changes I have done is on my wired router, the default ip is
now: 192.169.1.1 So, my network PC's are now 192.169.1.100 and so on.

The wireless linksys router is 192.168.1.1 and the wireless networked
PC's are 192.168.1.100 and so on.

How do I share internet between the two? I do not want to share files
between two, only internet.

Any help is appreciated.

--
sabzi

I can think of one way. But I am not sure I am clear about the first
problem.

What you could possibly do is, configure the PC with wireless
connection of the top floor to share internet connection.
Start-->control panel-->network (u know the drill). Then set it up as "
want to share internet connection through this computer". Connect the
ethernet cable to your wired router (turn of the routing feature so
that is only acts as a switch) and connect other PCs to this router via
ethernet. This should work I think for sharing internet with the floor
below.

HTH
Shashank