Restoring operating system files

Garyk

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2004

I accidently deleted Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer.msi from Windows 2000
Pro. Short of reinstalling Windows and all of the subsequent patches, is
there a way to restore the Journal Viewer file(s)? Where should they be
restored to?
--
GaryK

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fad44098-8b73-4e06-96d4-d1eb70eacb44&DisplayLang=en

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"GaryK" wrote:
|I accidently deleted Microsoft Windows Journal Viewer.msi from Windows 2000
| Pro. Short of reinstalling Windows and all of the subsequent patches, is
| there a way to restore the Journal Viewer file(s)? Where should they be
| restored to?
| --
| GaryK

TRENDING THREADS