windows 2000 right-click explorer bug

My apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, but I was wondering if
anyone has or knows where I can download the hotfix described in "Error
Message Occurs When File is Right-Clicked" (
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=824136 ). It's not a critical error but
does tend to drive me batty. Thank you very much!

-Aaron Kamolz

You'll need to contact Microsoft Product Support Services to obtain the free
fix.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"Aaron Kamolz" wrote:
| My apologies if this is posted in the wrong section, but I was wondering
if
| anyone has or knows where I can download the hotfix described in "Error
| Message Occurs When File is Right-Clicked" (
| http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=824136 ). It's not a critical error but
| does tend to drive me batty. Thank you very much!
|
| -Aaron Kamolz

TRENDING THREADS