lost character

Last response: in Video Games
Share
May 9, 2004 9:17:52 PM

Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over again......
Any help or advice welcome.

More about : lost character

Anonymous
May 9, 2004 9:17:53 PM

On the URU setup screen, did you check all the players in the "player"
screen? Good luck, anyhow.

J'na

On Sun, 9 May 2004 17:17:52 +0100, "geoff"
<geoff@nmnm.fresserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
>character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over again......
>Any help or advice welcome.

Capital the S only after the number, take out Nospam,
you know the rest.
medical23skidooNospam@sc.rr.com

Loujean
Anonymous
May 10, 2004 3:45:36 AM

"geoff" <geoff@nmnm.fresserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
> character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over
again......
> Any help or advice welcome.

That happened to me too. I was on the second bit of the end game. I
started over, did it quick and had a bunch of fun. I ended up doing the
Msconfig deal and the game worked perfect.

Seahag
!