geoff

Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over again......
Any help or advice welcome.

On the URU setup screen, did you check all the players in the "player"
screen? Good luck, anyhow.

J'na

On Sun, 9 May 2004 17:17:52 +0100, "geoff"
<geoff@nmnm.fresserve.co.uk> wrote:

>Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
>character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over again......
>Any help or advice welcome.

Capital the S only after the number, take out Nospam,
you know the rest.
medical23skidooNospam@sc.rr.com

Loujean

"geoff" <geoff@nmnm.fresserve.co.uk> wrote in message
> Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
> character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over
again......
> Any help or advice welcome.

That happened to me too. I was on the second bit of the end game. I
started over, did it quick and had a bunch of fun. I ended up doing the
Msconfig deal and the game worked perfect.

Seahag