lost character

Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over again......
Any help or advice welcome.
2 answers Last reply
More about lost character
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    On the URU setup screen, did you check all the players in the "player"
    screen? Good luck, anyhow.

    J'na

    On Sun, 9 May 2004 17:17:52 +0100, "geoff"
    <geoff@nmnm.fresserve.co.uk> wrote:

    >Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
    >character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over again......
    >Any help or advice welcome.

    Capital the S only after the number, take out Nospam,
    you know the rest.
    medical23skidooNospam@sc.rr.com

    Loujean
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "geoff" <geoff@nmnm.fresserve.co.uk> wrote in message
    > Played uru for a long while (not on line). When I reloaded the game my
    > character was gone......As a result I am reluctant to start over
    again......
    > Any help or advice welcome.

    That happened to me too. I was on the second bit of the end game. I
    started over, did it quick and had a bunch of fun. I ended up doing the
    Msconfig deal and the game worked perfect.

    Seahag

Games Video Games