Anyone have experience with aftermarket ink in Epson Stylu..

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 11, 2005 8:46:25 PM

I'm looking at the compat carts. listed on 4inkjets.com, I do mostly text,
with a few non-photo quality prints on plain paper. Any info on
experience with refill kits would be great as well. I already know of the
requirement to reset the cart. chips for at home refills. Since I do no
photo printing, dye based inks are fine.

Thanks,

Zen
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 6:51:00 AM

In article <pan.2005.08.11.20.46.25.452531@yeahright.com>,
zenism@yeahright.com (zenism) wrote:

> Any info on experience with refill kits would be great as well.

Can't help with advice on the refill kits but you'll be getting a comment
(if you haven't already) from a troll calling himself 'measekite' who,
despite never using them himself, will tell you that using them is a
recipe for disaster. I suggest you listen to the advice from those that
have used them and ignore the village idiot.

Jon.
Anonymous
August 12, 2005 7:14:55 PM

Jon O'Brien wrote:

>In article <pan.2005.08.11.20.46.25.452531@yeahright.com>,
>zenism@yeahright.com (zenism) wrote:
>

>>Any info on experience with refill kits would be great as well.
>>

>Can't help with advice on the refill kits but you'll be getting a comment
>(if you haven't already) from a troll calling himself 'measekite' who,
>despite never using them himself, will tell you that using them is a
>recipe for disaster. I suggest you listen to the advice from those that
>have used them and ignore the village idiot.
>
>Jon., President of the Clogged Head Group

August 13, 2005 4:02:37 AM

In article <P13Le.1289$O07.621@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
inkystinky@oem.com says...
I have no experience with aftermarket ink

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 5:22:00 AM

inkystinky@oem.com (measekite) wrote:

>>Jon., President of the Clogged Head Group

No clogged printer heads here but I did have a touch of sinusitis
recently.

Jon.
Anonymous
August 14, 2005 8:09:08 AM

Hey Peckerface
Do you have experience jerking off?

Irwin Peckinloomer wrote:

>In article <P13Le.1289$O07.621@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
>inkystinky@oem.com says...
>I have no experience with aftermarket ink

Anonymous
August 14, 2005 3:23:00 PM

In article <EtzLe.1914$A%3.330@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
inkystinky@oem.com (measekite the troll) wrote:

> Do you have experience jerking off?

I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering lessons?

Jon.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 1:42:54 AM

Jon O'Brien wrote:

> I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering lessons?

It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.

Please.

--
john mcwilliams
August 15, 2005 5:18:13 PM

John McWilliams wrote:

> Jon O'Brien wrote:
>
>> I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering
>> lessons?
>>

> It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
> killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
>
> Please.

Exactly. That's what we're talking about.
Anonymous
August 15, 2005 10:49:27 PM

There is always one idiot I can count on.

John McWilliams wrote:

> Jon O'Brien wrote:
>
>> I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering
>> lessons?
>>

> It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
> killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
>
> Please.

Anonymous
August 16, 2005 7:19:00 AM

In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
McWilliams) wrote:

> It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
> killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.

It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.

Jon.
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 7:19:01 AM

You cannot avoid my posts.

Jon O'Brien wrote:

>In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
>McWilliams) wrote:
>

>>It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
>>killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
>>

>It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
>might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
>like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.
>
>Jon.

August 16, 2005 7:19:01 AM

Jon O'Brien wrote:
> In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
> McWilliams) wrote:
>

>>It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
>>killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
>

> It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
> might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
> like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.
>
> Jon.

Especially someone as outright ignorant as he is.
Frank
Anonymous
August 16, 2005 3:14:54 PM

Jon O'Brien wrote:
> In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
> McWilliams) wrote:
>

>>It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
>>killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
>

> It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
> might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
> like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.

Yes, there's a small risk of that, but he's not worthy of troll status.
Trolls use wit, irony, obfuscation, clarification - at least many do- to
catch a reaction.

Here I see a poor soul frothing daily, and there's no help in sight. '

--
John McWilliams
August 16, 2005 3:48:15 PM

John McWilliams wrote:
> Jon O'Brien wrote:
>
>> In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net
>> (John McWilliams) wrote:
>>

>>> It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
>>> killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
>>

>> It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
>> might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of
>> trolls like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.
>>

> Yes, there's a small risk of that, but he's not worthy of troll status.
> Trolls use wit, irony, obfuscation, clarification - at least many do- to
> catch a reaction.
>
> Here I see a poor soul frothing daily, and there's no help in sight. '

Yeah he's the sickest bastard to ever post on any ng.
Thank G_d I kill filed his stupid ass.
Frank
August 18, 2005 6:00:50 PM

Jon O'Brien wrote:
> In article <EtzLe.1914$A%3.330@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
> inkystinky@oem.com (measekite the troll) wrote:
>

>>Do you have experience jerking off?
>

> I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering lessons?
>
> Jon.

First hand (excuse the pun) LOL!
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 4:27:00 AM

In article <euSdnT3twdicapneRVn-gg@adelphia.com>, captorb@hotmail.com
(Oscar) wrote:

> >>Do you have experience jerking off?
> >

> > I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering
> > lessons?
> >
> > Jon.
>
> First hand (excuse the pun) LOL!

Certainly not! Here's your coat. :-)

Jon.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 8:55:33 PM

I use www.printpal.com with my 6600
Works great. Just put in another large black cart. Cost only $7.95 USD
Epson's is about $22...

"Jon O'Brien" <Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com> wrote in message
> In article <euSdnT3twdicapneRVn-gg@adelphia.com>, captorb@hotmail.com
> (Oscar) wrote:
>
> Jon.
Anonymous
August 22, 2005 12:59:14 AM

On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:55:33 -0500, SLLD wrote:

> I use www.printpal.com with my 6600
> Works great. Just put in another large black cart. Cost only $7.95 USD
> Epson's is about $22...
>

> "Jon O'Brien" <Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com> wrote in message
>> In article <euSdnT3twdicapneRVn-gg@adelphia.com>, captorb@hotmail.com
>> (Oscar) wrote: