Anyone have experience with aftermarket ink in Epson Stylu..

I'm looking at the compat carts. listed on 4inkjets.com, I do mostly text,
with a few non-photo quality prints on plain paper. Any info on
experience with refill kits would be great as well. I already know of the
requirement to reset the cart. chips for at home refills. Since I do no
photo printing, dye based inks are fine.

Thanks,

Zen
18 answers Last reply
More about anyone experience aftermarket epson stylu

    In article <pan.2005.08.11.20.46.25.452531@yeahright.com>,
    zenism@yeahright.com (zenism) wrote:

    > Any info on experience with refill kits would be great as well.

    Can't help with advice on the refill kits but you'll be getting a comment
    (if you haven't already) from a troll calling himself 'measekite' who,
    despite never using them himself, will tell you that using them is a
    recipe for disaster. I suggest you listen to the advice from those that
    have used them and ignore the village idiot.

    Jon.

    Jon O'Brien wrote:

    >In article <pan.2005.08.11.20.46.25.452531@yeahright.com>,
    >zenism@yeahright.com (zenism) wrote:
    >

    >>Any info on experience with refill kits would be great as well.
    >>

    >Can't help with advice on the refill kits but you'll be getting a comment
    >(if you haven't already) from a troll calling himself 'measekite' who,
    >despite never using them himself, will tell you that using them is a
    >recipe for disaster. I suggest you listen to the advice from those that
    >have used them and ignore the village idiot.
    >
    >Jon., President of the Clogged Head Group

    In article <P13Le.1289$O07.621@newssvr23.news.prodigy.net>,
    inkystinky@oem.com says...
    I have no experience with aftermarket ink

    inkystinky@oem.com (measekite) wrote:

    >>Jon., President of the Clogged Head Group

    No clogged printer heads here but I did have a touch of sinusitis
    recently.

    Jon.

    Hey Peckerface
    Do you have experience jerking off?

    In article <EtzLe.1914$A%3.330@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
    inkystinky@oem.com (measekite the troll) wrote:

    > Do you have experience jerking off?

    I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering lessons?

    Jon.

    Jon O'Brien wrote:

    > I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering lessons?

    It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
    killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.

    Please.

    --
    john mcwilliams

    John McWilliams wrote:

    > Jon O'Brien wrote:
    >
    >> I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering
    >> lessons?
    >>

    > It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
    > killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
    >
    > Please.

    Exactly. That's what we're talking about.

    There is always one idiot I can count on.

    In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
    McWilliams) wrote:

    > It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
    > killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.

    It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
    might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
    like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.

    Jon.

    You cannot avoid my posts.

    Jon O'Brien wrote:
    > In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
    > McWilliams) wrote:
    >

    >>It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
    >>killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
    >

    > It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
    > might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
    > like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.
    >
    > Jon.

    Especially someone as outright ignorant as he is.
    Frank

    Jon O'Brien wrote:
    > In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net (John
    > McWilliams) wrote:
    >

    >>It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
    >>killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
    >

    > It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
    > might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of trolls
    > like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.

    Yes, there's a small risk of that, but he's not worthy of troll status.
    Trolls use wit, irony, obfuscation, clarification - at least many do- to
    catch a reaction.

    Here I see a poor soul frothing daily, and there's no help in sight. '

    --
    John McWilliams

    John McWilliams wrote:
    > Jon O'Brien wrote:
    >
    >> In article <aN6dncJCDerTgJ3eRVn-gQ@comcast.com>, jpmcw@comcast.net
    >> (John McWilliams) wrote:
    >>

    >>> It could be that, if no one replied to him, the majority who have him
    >>> killfiled wouldn't see any.....replies.
    >>

    >> It could be that, if no one replied to him, people joining for advice
    >> might think he knew what he was talking about. That's the danger of
    >> trolls like him, they devalue the usefulness of news groups.
    >>

    > Yes, there's a small risk of that, but he's not worthy of troll status.
    > Trolls use wit, irony, obfuscation, clarification - at least many do- to
    > catch a reaction.
    >
    > Here I see a poor soul frothing daily, and there's no help in sight. '

    Yeah he's the sickest bastard to ever post on any ng.
    Thank G_d I kill filed his stupid ass.
    Frank

    Jon O'Brien wrote:
    > In article <EtzLe.1914$A%3.330@newssvr33.news.prodigy.com>,
    > inkystinky@oem.com (measekite the troll) wrote:
    >

    >>Do you have experience jerking off?
    >

    > I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering lessons?
    >
    > Jon.

    First hand (excuse the pun) LOL!

    In article <euSdnT3twdicapneRVn-gg@adelphia.com>, captorb@hotmail.com
    (Oscar) wrote:

    > >>Do you have experience jerking off?
    > >

    > > I expect we could all learn from your expertise. Are you offering
    > > lessons?
    > >
    > > Jon.
    >
    > First hand (excuse the pun) LOL!

    Certainly not! Here's your coat. :-)

    Jon.

    I use www.printpal.com with my 6600
    Works great. Just put in another large black cart. Cost only $7.95 USD
    Epson's is about $22...

    On Fri, 19 Aug 2005 17:55:33 -0500, SLLD wrote:

    > I use www.printpal.com with my 6600
    > Works great. Just put in another large black cart. Cost only $7.95 USD
    > Epson's is about $22...
    >

    > "Jon O'Brien" <Jon@NOonlySPAMbrowsingTHANX.com> wrote in message
    >> In article <euSdnT3twdicapneRVn-gg@adelphia.com>, captorb@hotmail.com
    >> (Oscar) wrote: