IBM / Lexmark 4079 info

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 11, 2005 11:26:31 PM

While rummaging through my old stuff I came across a IBM / Lexmark
service manual for the 4079 color jetprinter plus. I don't know if the
printers are worth fixing, but if anyone is interested, they are welcome
to the manual.

I also have a copy of the 'quick reference' for the same printer. It
looks like a quick operator reference and is a 10 page fan fold.

John

More about : ibm lexmark 4079 info

October 27, 2007 2:10:39 PM

HI
I have just acquired one of those printers. If you still have the manual I would be very gratefull. (just in case)
I can provide my e mail if you want.
Cheers
Peter
!