DFS Ups and Downs???

Hi all.

All I read about DFS is the good things and how wonderful it is. Does
this mean that there are no downsides at all??? Before I implement it
I just want to make sure that I am aware of everything and any
possible disadvantages there are with it.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

I have also been looking for an answer to this! Any ideas anyone??

Thanks