toolbar deletion

De-selecting turns them off but I have some that I want to remove.
"Quick Launch" and "IE Special Assistant" is the other.
2 answers Last reply
More about toolbar deletion

    The Quick Launch bar is turned of by right clicking on the taskbar, choosing
    Properties, and unchecking the Quick Launch toolbar on the Taskbar tab.

    "Karen Hargray" <khargray@bellsouth.net@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > De-selecting turns them off but I have some that I want to remove.
    > "Quick Launch" and "IE Special Assistant" is the other.

    I've done that. The "Show Quick Launch" tab is unchecked.
    When I start-up the computer, Quick Launch and IE Special Assistant always
    show up on the taskbar.

    > The Quick Launch bar is turned of by right clicking on the taskbar,
    choosing
    > Properties, and unchecking the Quick Launch toolbar on the Taskbar tab.
    >
    > "Karen Hargray" <khargray@bellsouth.net@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
    > > De-selecting turns them off but I have some that I want to remove.
    > > "Quick Launch" and "IE Special Assistant" is the other.

Internet Explorer Microsoft Quick Launch Windows XP