  • Microsoft
  • Quick Launch
  • Windows XP
November 2, 2004 10:00:45 PM

De-selecting turns them off but I have some that I want to remove.
"Quick Launch" and "IE Special Assistant" is the other.

More about : toolbar deletion

Anonymous
November 3, 2004 12:03:20 AM

The Quick Launch bar is turned of by right clicking on the taskbar, choosing
Properties, and unchecking the Quick Launch toolbar on the Taskbar tab.

"Karen Hargray" <khargray@bellsouth.net@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> De-selecting turns them off but I have some that I want to remove.
> "Quick Launch" and "IE Special Assistant" is the other.

Anonymous
November 3, 2004 9:11:33 PM

I've done that. The "Show Quick Launch" tab is unchecked.
When I start-up the computer, Quick Launch and IE Special Assistant always
show up on the taskbar.

!