epson 800 stylus and 800+

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
August 12, 2005 6:18:17 PM

can someone tell me what the difference between these two is? I'd also
like to confirm the ink tanks are compatible between them, both color and
black.

generally speaking, are these big average or small ink consumers. it
appears ink tanks are cheap for them these days.

thank you.

More about : epson 800 stylus 800

Anonymous
August 13, 2005 11:58:58 PM

These printers go back a way.

If I recall correctly, the 800+ was a very early black only printer
prior to the Stylus Color printers, so no, the cartridges would
definately not work if that's the case.

The SC 800 and SC 850 and SC 1520 all used the same cartridges.

Those plus the SC 400 and SC 600 used the same color cartridge, but a
different black.

Art

!