epson 800 stylus and 800+

can someone tell me what the difference between these two is? I'd also
like to confirm the ink tanks are compatible between them, both color and
black.

generally speaking, are these big average or small ink consumers. it
appears ink tanks are cheap for them these days.

thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about epson stylus

    These printers go back a way.

    If I recall correctly, the 800+ was a very early black only printer
    prior to the Stylus Color printers, so no, the cartridges would
    definately not work if that's the case.

    The SC 800 and SC 850 and SC 1520 all used the same cartridges.

    Those plus the SC 400 and SC 600 used the same color cartridge, but a
    different black.

    Art

    tiktak wrote:

    > can someone tell me what the difference between these two is? I'd also
    > like to confirm the ink tanks are compatible between them, both color and
    > black.
    >
    > generally speaking, are these big average or small ink consumers. it
    > appears ink tanks are cheap for them these days.
    >
    > thank you.

Printers Stylus Epson Peripherals