trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Can someone tell me is uru played age to age. I mean do you finished
onr age then of to the next or do you use all the ages in order to
complete an age.

trevor wrote:
> Can someone tell me is uru played age to age. I mean do you finished
> onr age then of to the next or do you use all the ages in order to
> complete an age.

Each age needs to be completed for you to reach the end game. The order
doesn't matter at all. You can play a bit of one age then return to
Relto and play a bit of another age.

The ages are self-contained, although there is one instance where you
need to find an article in one age to link you into an otherwise
unaccessible area of another age.

Where it gets interesting is if you download and install XP 1 before you
start to play the game. There is a task in the XP that needs to be
completed across a range of ages and places.

trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

You mean the expansion pack right. Is it a good idea to get the xp1
and restart the game or continue without it until the game is finished
(maybe a long time). What do you recommend.
Thanks for the info.
One other thing if it's not a spoiler, can I use KI right away I mean
from the start of the game or do I have to get it at some point in
some age???
Again thanksOn Mon, 31 May 2004 17:35:45 +1000, zhickel

trevor wrote:
> You mean the expansion pack right. Is it a good idea to get the xp1
> and restart the game or continue without it until the game is finished
> (maybe a long time). What do you recommend.
> Thanks for the info.
> One other thing if it's not a spoiler, can I use KI right away I mean
> from the start of the game or do I have to get it at some point in
> some age???
> Again thanks

That's hard to say. I finished the game, played live, then installed the
xp - thats just the order things happened. However, after all that
I replayed the game from the start with the xp installed and tried to
imagine I was doing it for the first time.

The xp integrates nicely into the game, so there is no reason NOT to
play the whole lot together, but if you have already started playing
Uru, it may be worth finishing before you install the xp. As I said, its
hard for me to say because I played things as they were released.

You pick up your KI at the beginning of one of the ages. It was used as
a communication device in live, but in single player it is only a sort
of screen capture camera - ie. you can take pics of yourself playing.
You need the KI to complete a task in the xp.

I think if I was in your position, I'd be downloading the xp and
restarting the game with the whole lot installed. I think it would add a
different dimension to the game to have access to areas in the xp right
from the start, but thats only my opinion.

Hehehe, you will get a lot of differing opinions on this, so good luck
with whatever you do.

cheers
Zhickel