Share folder

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

Hi
I have installed a clean windows 2000 server
and I shared one of is directories
and I maped it to drive M: From the map network drive.
wheb I open the system manger > didk management I see that the dirve is
acting as a local drive instead of a network drive
What soud I do to repair it ?

Rami Yosef

012 wrote:
> Hi
> I have installed a clean windows 2000 server
> and I shared one of is directories
> and I maped it to drive M: From the map network drive.
> wheb I open the system manger > didk management I see that the dirve
> is acting as a local drive instead of a network drive
> What soud I do to repair it ?
>
> Rami Yosef

I don't know what you mean by 'repair' - disk management is only going to
show you local drives. If you mapped M to a share on your server, on the
server itself, you should see it in Explorer. M isn't a disk - it's a mapped
drive.