File permission: none!

Andrea

I'm in trouble with win 2000 server.

I was changing permissions on a folder (including all his children) when
explorer crash.
I restart the server and I saw that acess in not granted for some files and
directories (children of the main directory I was changing the permissions).
The problem is that if I right-click on a file of these, I click on
Properties and I open the Permission tab (I'm using an italian version so
I'm not sure about the description translations I'm reporting!) an alert say
me that all window's controls are disabled because I don't have the
permission requested, anywhere I can see that the authorized users list is
empty... no one have permission to access to these files/directories!!!!

So how can I solve this? Is there a solution to reassign the right
permissions to these files and directories?

Thanks in advance, bye.
Andrea

Andrea

Solved using SubInAcl.exe