Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

When I go into the Display Properties in Win XP ... it seems I only have 3
choices of colors ... blue, green or silver. I realize if I want to I can
change the style from Windows XP style to Windows Classic style and then
build my own color scheme.... however I would rather just have more choices
in the Windows XP style option... does anyone know if there is a download I
can put on my system to give me a broader range of color options...

Thanks

Dave

TGT Soft
http://www.tgtsoft.com/