Changing Windows Colors

When I go into the Display Properties in Win XP ... it seems I only have 3
choices of colors ... blue, green or silver. I realize if I want to I can
change the style from Windows XP style to Windows Classic style and then
build my own color scheme.... however I would rather just have more choices
in the Windows XP style option... does anyone know if there is a download I
can put on my system to give me a broader range of color options...

Thanks

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about changing windows colors

    TGT Soft
    http://www.tgtsoft.com/

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "Dave" wrote:

    | When I go into the Display Properties in Win XP ... it seems I only have 3
    | choices of colors ... blue, green or silver. I realize if I want to I can
    | change the style from Windows XP style to Windows Classic style and then
    | build my own color scheme.... however I would rather just have more choices
    | in the Windows XP style option... does anyone know if there is a download I
    | can put on my system to give me a broader range of color options...
    |
    | Thanks
    |
    | Dave

Style Windows XP