zeroing out w2003 .vhd free space

We are testing out Virtual Server 2005 running on w2003 enterprise server,
and one of the things I'm not having much luck with is dynamically expanding
hard disks (actually...the compaction of these rapidly expanding hard disks).
One of the steps in the compaction process is to zero-out unused space in
the virtual disk, but I haven't been able to find a good utility for doing
that. Anyone have any suggestions? I've tried Eraser 5.7, which doesn't
seem to have done anything (I know of 1GB+ for sure that was deleted, but
after running Eraser and compacting, my vhd file size didn't decrease).
Thanks!

Try asking them in the virtualpc group.

--
Regards,