Restoring Share Names and Permissions

I am using Veritas Backup Exec 9.0 with the IDR option and for disaster
recovery purposes would like to be able to restore my W2k file server along
with all share names and permissions. Veritas says this is not possible. I
have found the recommendation MS has for saving and restoring shares. Does
anyone know of any utility or software that will allow share names and
permissions to be restored to a different server, if the original server is
lost? Thanks, Gwen.

john

Splendid
Aug 25, 2003

I had to move users shares and folders onto a new server and by exporting
the REG setting below manged to restore all the shares and permissions, the
server will need to be a member on the domain

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\lanmanserver\Shares