Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Question About Uru

Tags:
  • Games
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
Anonymous
July 1, 2004 2:24:43 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
Myst 3.5?


Aphelion

More about : question uru

July 1, 2004 6:00:32 PM

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

"Aphelion" <sonship@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
news:L4HEc.416403$M3.47391@twister.nyroc.rr.com...
> If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
> Myst 3.5?
>

Not really. Best to think of it as a "spin off" standalone Myst. Related to,
but not part of, the ongoing Myst stories.

Graham
Anonymous
July 2, 2004 12:36:22 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

Aphelion wrote:
>
> If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
> Myst 3.5?
>
> Aphelion

It was originally meant to be "Myst Online," and as such not part of
the regular counting scheme (since new material was going to be released
on a monthly basis, if it were we would rapidly be up to Myst 27.)
Anyway, whatever the line of thinking was, Myst Online fell through,
so yes, effectively it has become Myst 3.5.
Related resources
July 2, 2004 8:19:47 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

No, it is NOT Myst 3.5. They went a whole different direction with URU. I
like the earlier analogy. URU is a "spin-off" of Myst. Myst IV will be a
sequel to Myst 3.

"Stephen Williams" <steve1.williams@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
news:40E4AE06.C0A4F465@sympatico.ca...
> Aphelion wrote:
> >
> > If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
> > Myst 3.5?
> >
> > Aphelion
>
> It was originally meant to be "Myst Online," and as such not part of
> the regular counting scheme (since new material was going to be released
> on a monthly basis, if it were we would rapidly be up to Myst 27.)
> Anyway, whatever the line of thinking was, Myst Online fell through,
> so yes, effectively it has become Myst 3.5.
Anonymous
July 4, 2004 11:23:16 AM

Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

Myst news group.


Brad <brad@somewhere.com> wrote in message
news:D n5Fc.11148$wY5.5270@attbi_s54...
> No, it is NOT Myst 3.5. They went a whole different direction with URU. I
> like the earlier analogy. URU is a "spin-off" of Myst. Myst IV will be a
> sequel to Myst 3.
>
> "Stephen Williams" <steve1.williams@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
> news:40E4AE06.C0A4F465@sympatico.ca...




does not include glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill
tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj
0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 ana
brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj
0370 tanya smith aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370
second does not include glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370
bill tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva
aakj 0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370
ana brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft
aakj 0370 tanya smith aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370
no longer subscribing glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill
tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj
0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 ana
brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj
0370 tanya smith aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370
glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill tisken aakj 0370 kim
nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj 0370 uri leonid aakj
0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 ana brown aakj 0370 tim
kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj 0370 tanya smith
aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370 former subscribers
who disappeared glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill
tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj
0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 lucy
lenya aakj 0370 scott monkin aakj 0370 ana brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj
0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron
michael aakj 0370 bill tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj
0370 david uva aakj 0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim
hutton aakj 0370 lucy lenya aakj 0370 scott monkin aakj 0370 ana brown aakj
0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj 0370





3.5?
> > >
> > > Aphelion
> >
> > It was originally meant to be "Myst Online," and as such not part of
> > the regular counting scheme (since new material was going to be released
> > on a monthly basis, if it were we would rapidly be up to Myst 27.)
> > Anyway, whatever the line of thinking was, Myst Online fell through,
> > so yes, effectively it has become Myst 3.5.
>
>
!