Question About Uru

If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
Myst 3.5?

Aphelion
4 answers Last reply
More about question
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    "Aphelion" <sonship@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
    > If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
    > Myst 3.5?

    Not really. Best to think of it as a "spin off" standalone Myst. Related to,
    but not part of, the ongoing Myst stories.

    Graham
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Aphelion wrote:

    > If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
    > Myst 3.5?
    >
    > Aphelion

    It was originally meant to be "Myst Online," and as such not part of
    the regular counting scheme (since new material was going to be released
    on a monthly basis, if it were we would rapidly be up to Myst 27.)
    Anyway, whatever the line of thinking was, Myst Online fell through,
    so yes, effectively it has become Myst 3.5.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    No, it is NOT Myst 3.5. They went a whole different direction with URU. I
    like the earlier analogy. URU is a "spin-off" of Myst. Myst IV will be a
    sequel to Myst 3.

    "Stephen Williams" <steve1.williams@sympatico.ca> wrote in message
    > Aphelion wrote:
    > >
    > > If Myst IV is *Myst IV*, and is coming out shortly... what is Myst Uru?!
    > > Myst 3.5?
    > >
    > > Aphelion
    >
    > It was originally meant to be "Myst Online," and as such not part of
    > the regular counting scheme (since new material was going to be released
    > on a monthly basis, if it were we would rapidly be up to Myst 27.)
    > Anyway, whatever the line of thinking was, Myst Online fell through,
    > so yes, effectively it has become Myst 3.5.
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.myst (More info?)

    Myst news group.

    Brad <brad@somewhere.com> wrote in message
    > No, it is NOT Myst 3.5. They went a whole different direction with URU. I
    > like the earlier analogy. URU is a "spin-off" of Myst. Myst IV will be a
    > sequel to Myst 3.
    >
    > "Stephen Williams" <steve1.williams@sympatico.ca> wrote in message

    does not include glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill
    tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj
    0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 ana
    brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj
    0370 tanya smith aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370
    second does not include glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370
    bill tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva
    aakj 0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370
    ana brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft
    aakj 0370 tanya smith aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370
    no longer subscribing glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill
    tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj
    0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 ana
    brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj
    0370 tanya smith aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370
    glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill tisken aakj 0370 kim
    nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj 0370 uri leonid aakj
    0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 ana brown aakj 0370 tim
    kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj 0370 tanya smith
    aakj 0370 ernie reeder aakj 0370 tammy byrne aakj 0370 former subscribers
    who disappeared glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron michael aakj 0370 bill
    tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj 0370 david uva aakj
    0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim hutton aakj 0370 lucy
    lenya aakj 0370 scott monkin aakj 0370 ana brown aakj 0370 tim kendall aakj
    0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft glenn patricksion aakj 0370 ron
    michael aakj 0370 bill tisken aakj 0370 kim nunn aakj 0370 jack snyder aakj
    0370 david uva aakj 0370 uri leonid aakj 0370 jesica nixon aakj 0370 tim
    hutton aakj 0370 lucy lenya aakj 0370 scott monkin aakj 0370 ana brown aakj
    0370 tim kendall aakj 0370 judy gligg aakj 0370 brian kraft aakj 0370

    3.5?

    > > > Aphelion
    > >
    > > It was originally meant to be "Myst Online," and as such not part of
    > > the regular counting scheme (since new material was going to be released
    > > on a monthly basis, if it were we would rapidly be up to Myst 27.)
    > > Anyway, whatever the line of thinking was, Myst Online fell through,
    > > so yes, effectively it has become Myst 3.5.

Games Video Games