synchronize certain files in my notebook computer

Is there a way to synchronize certain files in my notebook computer with my
desktop? It seems like there was something like that? Running XP Pro on both
of them?

--
Later,

-- Rick --
1 answer Last reply
More about synchronize files notebook computer

    Rick wrote:
    > Is there a way to synchronize certain files in my notebook computer
    > with my desktop? It seems like there was something like that? Running
    > XP Pro on both of them?

    You can use Offline Files if you want - it's built in. Personally, I prefer
    the cheap & cheerful shareware app at www.centered.com as I've seen a lot of
    trouble with offline files.

File System Notebooks Computers Windows