uru may contain spoilers need some help

trevor

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello I have a problem with

wedging one of the fish baskets in the tunnel. I can't seem to shift
it. Must I restart the level or is it possible just to restart that
particular part... If I have to restart the level how do I?...
All replies thankfully recieved.

"trevor" <tt_mallord65@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Hello I have a problem with................
fishbaskets.

Not all of them move.
Unless you have lost any movable ones over the waterfall I don't see any
reason why you should have to restart the level.
If you want to restart the level, go back to your Relto and click your mouse
on the clip below the relevant book.
Nick.

On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:55:36 +1200, trevor <tt_mallord65@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello I have a problem with

> wedging one of the fish baskets in the tunnel. I can't seem to shift
> it. Must I restart the level or is it possible just to restart that
> particular part... If I have to restart the level how do I?...
> All replies thankfully recieved.

You don't need to wedge one in a "tunnel". The initial 1, and 2 you find
later, all go into the same connected body of water. If you cannot move
one, getting on the other side or end of it and jumping may move it.

David Efflandt wrote:
> On Wed, 30 Jun 2004 23:55:36 +1200, trevor <tt_mallord65@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>Hello I have a problem with
>>

>>wedging one of the fish baskets in the tunnel. I can't seem to shift
>>it.

<snip>

> You don't need to wedge one in a "tunnel". The initial 1, and 2 you find
> later, all go into the same connected body of water. If you cannot move
> one, getting on the other side or end of it and jumping may move it.

OTOH, if you have, as some unfortunate souls before you, wedged a basket
immovably in the tunnel, you might as well restart the level.