HP Procurve 2512 switch have multiple trunks?

I am setting up trunking (LACP) on an HP Procurve 2512 switch. I set up one
trunk with two lines successfully, but this switch doesn't seem to allow
you to set up a second trunk. Can you set up a second trunk? Everytime I
change a port setting for a line in the new trunk it also changes the
protocol on the original trunk. The documentation is about as clear as mud.
Thanks.
Scott

Scott Simpson wrote:
> I am setting up trunking (LACP) on an HP Procurve 2512 switch. I set
up one
> trunk with two lines successfully, but this switch doesn't seem to
allow
> you to set up a second trunk. Can you set up a second trunk?
Everytime I
> change a port setting for a line in the new trunk it also changes the
> protocol on the original trunk. The documentation is about as clear
as mud.

The 2512 is capable of establishing only one trunk.

Anoop