C:WINNTInstaller directory SH attributes

We have a W2K machine that we can't run anything using installer on. The
local Administrator and every other possible user do not have priviliges on
the C:\WINNT\Installer directory. Is there any way we can change this -
perhaps a diskette boot that has the REM or ADDTRIB commands on it?

David A. Beck

This article may help.

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=266118
The article is a little deceptive. At step 7 create a new database.

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]