Max HDD size in MS2k Server

I have two new 250GB HDD (WD2500JB) that I added to a 2000 Server with
existing 120GB drive, and when viewed in Disk Management they show up as
131GB. Is there a maximum size that Windows supports? If so, is there a
work around?

SD

See if this MS Knowledge Base article can help you:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=305098

Best regards

Bjorn
Microsoft MVP (Windows Server - File System)

"SolarDirect" <SolarDirect@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I have two new 250GB HDD (WD2500JB) that I added to a 2000 Server with
>existing 120GB drive, and when viewed in Disk Management they show up as
>131GB. Is there a maximum size that Windows supports? If so, is there a
>work around?

Thanks Bjorn, that did the trick.

Kirk