Removing system restore files

I'm running windows me on a HP Pavilion. I was severely attacked by adware,
spyware and a virus or two. After using System restore a couple of times I
decided to install a firewall (works great so far). I also used Ad-aware &
spy bot and my system appears to be working great. The only problem I have is
they all report 9 infected files in my "_Restore" folder and I can't figure
figure out how to delete them. What am I missing here?

Wrong group.
http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsme.general&cat=en_US_f7c430e5-d792-43a7-8d48-1c3684f984d7&lang=en&cr=US

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"jaybyrd" wrote:
| I'm running windows me on a HP Pavilion. I was severely attacked by
adware,
| spyware and a virus or two. After using System restore a couple of times I
| decided to install a firewall (works great so far). I also used Ad-aware &
| spy bot and my system appears to be working great. The only problem I have
is
| they all report 9 infected files in my "_Restore" folder and I can't
figure
| figure out how to delete them. What am I missing here?

Thanks, my first time using this. I'm sure I'll screw it up again before I
get an answer.

"Dave Patrick" wrote:

> Wrong group.
> http://communities2.microsoft.com/communities/newsgroups/en-us/default.aspx?dg=microsoft.public.windowsme.general&cat=en_US_f7c430e5-d792-43a7-8d48-1c3684f984d7〈=en&cr=US
>
> --
> Regards,

> Microsoft Certified Professional
> Microsoft MVP [Windows]
> http://www.microsoft.com/protect
>
> "jaybyrd" wrote:
> | I'm running windows me on a HP Pavilion. I was severely attacked by
> adware,
> | spyware and a virus or two. After using System restore a couple of times I
> | decided to install a firewall (works great so far). I also used Ad-aware &
> | spy bot and my system appears to be working great. The only problem I have
> is
> | they all report 9 infected files in my "_Restore" folder and I can't
> figure
> | figure out how to delete them. What am I missing here?

No problem. You're welcome.