exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows Explorer..

November 3, 2004 1:58:18 PM

How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows Explorer "Size" column?

- Larry Weiss
Anonymous
November 3, 2004 1:58:19 PM

Right-click on the file and select Properties

"Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message
> How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows
Explorer "Size" column?

> - Larry Weiss
Anonymous
November 3, 2004 3:09:01 PM

bxb7668 wrote:
> "Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message news:41890E2A.51294526@airmail.net...
> > How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows
> > Explorer "Size" column?
>
> Right-click on the file and select Properties

Thanks, but that won't make anything display any differently the in "Size" column.
Anonymous
November 4, 2004 9:10:32 AM

Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in

> How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows
> Explorer "Size" column?
>
> - Larry Weiss

I don't think you can. Other Explorer like programs have that option.
Novatix Explorer Plus is one of those, and it's a pretty decent program.
!