exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows Explorer..

How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows Explorer "Size" column?

- Larry Weiss
3 answers Last reply
More about exact file size bytes displayed windows explorer

    Right-click on the file and select Properties

    bxb7668 wrote:
    > "Larry__Weiss" <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in message news:41890E2A.51294526@airmail.net...
    > > How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows
    > > Explorer "Size" column?
    >
    > Right-click on the file and select Properties

    Thanks, but that won't make anything display any differently the in "Size" column.

    Larry__Weiss <lfw@airmail.net> wrote in

    > How can I get the exact file size in bytes displayed in the Windows
    > Explorer "Size" column?
    >
    > - Larry Weiss

    I don't think you can. Other Explorer like programs have that option.
    Novatix Explorer Plus is one of those, and it's a pretty decent program.

Windows Explorer File Size Microsoft Windows XP