Lenovo 3000 n200 shuts down on its own

G

The computer its shutting down without worning :eek: in the middle of working woth it.I tryed without battery,only by pluged in ,then with battery in and pluged in.I think its overheating,because the fan speeds up.Strangly he computer its not warm at all.Please help. Should i install a new win 7 or what?By the way the computer has been cleaned last month (april 2011).
Thank you in advance.

Lora BG

edmond419

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010

jaidevkhatri

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2011
The computer its shutting down without worning :eek: in the middle of working woth it.I tryed without battery,only by pluged in ,then with battery in and pluged in.I think its overheating,because the fan speeds up.Strangly he computer its not warm at all.Please help. Should i install a new win 7 or what?By the way the computer has been cleaned last month (april 2011).
Thank you in advance.

Lora BG

I have the same problem. Today while working the battery finished and the computer shut down. And when I plugged in the charger the battery is not charging. I don't know what is the problem. May be the charging system of charger is not working or battery is dead. Have u ever faced such problem???