Offline Folders - Win 2000

I would like to find the folder(s) that there are in so that I can back them
up to CD, whilst I am offline. But I cant find where the cached copies are?

Can anyone help please?
2 answers Last reply
More about offline folders 2000

    Open Windows Explorer
    Click the Tools menu
    Folder Options...
    Offline Files tab
    [View Files]

    Austin M. Horst

    Yes, but with respect that doesn't show me the local folder but the location
    on the network. The cahe is in a hidden folder somewhere

    Boris

    "Austin M. Horst" <anonymous@microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Open Windows Explorer
    > Click the Tools menu