how to extract folder security permission from Win2k

Dear all

Please let me know of a script which will enable me to extract the security
permissions from the folders, preferably to an xls file or a text file.

regards
Eashwar
1 answer Last reply
More about extract folder security permission win2k

    eashwar wrote:
    > Dear all
    >
    > Please let me know of a script which will enable me to extract the
    > security permissions from the folders, preferably to an xls file or a
    > text file.
    >
    > regards
    > Eashwar

    Se reply to your earlier post.