Have lost the plot!!!!

Last response: in Video Games
July 14, 2004 11:20:50 PM

I have been away from Myst for some time, I played and completed, Myst,
Riven and Exile some time ago. Am I correct in assuming that Myst IV is the
next to play followed by URU? - is it that simple?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Geoff

More about : lost plot

July 14, 2004 11:29:11 PM

Sparhawk wrote:
> I have been away from Myst for some time, I played and completed, Myst,
> Riven and Exile some time ago. Am I correct in assuming that Myst IV is the
> next to play followed by URU? - is it that simple?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Geoff

Think of it as Myst IV being a sequel to Myst and URU being a spin-off.
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 7:55:50 AM

In news:mIfJc.453$6g3.286@newsfe4-gui.ntli.net,
Sparhawk <geoff.dutton@lineone.net> typed:
> I have been away from Myst for some time, I played and completed,
> Myst, Riven and Exile some time ago. Am I correct in assuming that
> Myst IV is the next to play followed by URU? - is it that simple?
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Thanks
> Geoff

Join The Lyst :)

www.thelysts.com
Anonymous
July 15, 2004 2:44:53 PM

Sparhawk wrote:

> I have been away from Myst for some time, I played and completed, Myst,
> Riven and Exile some time ago. Am I correct in assuming that Myst IV is the
> next to play followed by URU? - is it that simple?

Myst IV is the official sequel to Exile, if there are any direct plot
connections to the previous games, they will be in Myst IV.
Uru has a couple of indirect references to the earlier games, but
nothing that would spoil your fun if you hadn't played them yet. The
player in Uru is pretty much guaranteed to be a different person from
the person you played in Myst, Riven and Exile. I won't say why in case
you don't want spoilers.
!