network sharing

Mike

Splendid

I have for servers on the domain that I am having issues with.

2 of these servers can see all the network shares on all 4 servers. The
issue is that the other 2 servers cannot see their network shares. Each
server is on a diffrent VLan. They all can ping each other though. I have
looked at DNS and that apeqars to be correct

Can you help
--
Mike Chapman

Mike wrote:
> I have for servers on the domain that I am having issues with.
>
> 2 of these servers can see all the network shares on all 4 servers.
> The issue is that the other 2 servers cannot see their network
> shares. Each server is on a diffrent VLan. They all can ping each
> other though. I have looked at DNS and that apeqars to be correct
>
> Can you help

When you say "see the shares" are you talking about browsing, or do you mean
you can't use \\servername to see the available shares?

Browsing=NetBIOS - what's open between the VLANs, and do you use WINS?