IE SP2 zip download bug

a b 8 Security
November 4, 2004 2:02:05 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Recently installed SP2 -
Security setting = low

but IE does not allow download of .zip files. it says:
"Your security setting does not allow download of this file"

Can any one help?
Thanks

More about : sp2 zip download bug

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
November 4, 2004 2:02:06 AM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser,microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,microsoft.public.windowsxp.general (More info?)

Hello,

Do you see a little yellow bar appear right below the back/forward/home
buttons? If so all our have to go is right click on that and go to download
file. If not try adding the web site to your trussed sites list.

Michael Ortega

!