need 2 know what is wrong w/ it first

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
Never make a new thread when replying to someone. Always post in that thread. No one knows WTF you're talking about.

Can't n00bz learn? :roll:

LMAO... WOW, this is going to turn into some joke thread about tards and noobs and fanboys and AHHH!!!!

this_is_jimmy2006

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2006
ha ha, we're all real funny. unlike u 2 i don't spend all my days posting 2 THG. I have a life and 2 FT jobs. That's why i don't have a pic, but u 2 have fun, i'm sure u'll get there some day. :lol:

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
ha ha, we're all real funny. unlike u 2 i don't spend all my days posting 2 THG. I have a life and 2 FT jobs. That's why i don't have a pic, but u 2 have fun, i'm sure u'll get there some day. :lol:

I'm sorry but it hilarious. First i see this random title so i look at the pop up preview thingy and it has a one liner that didn't make sense so i checked it out to see if it was for real and it was so now i'm just confused at how you could do that since theres more steps involved and stuff....

PS. Don't get mad at us for being a noob :lol:

uber_g

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2006

its always with the, ohh i have a Life and ohh screw u Nerds/geeks

:?

bigsby

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2006
I must say, people are getting stupider these days. It seems like everyone's been getting hit by some kind of... dumbass ray, it's starting to scare me.

But in his defence, I almost did the same thing the first time I made a post. Normally on forums, there is a reply button at the bottom, where the "make new topic" button is here, and there's only the quote button up on top of another persons post. It's very easy to mistake that button down there for a reply button when you don't read the fine print, or even the large print.

brainysmurf

Distinguished
Jan 31, 2006
Well, I'm having some money problems and my girlfriend is upset with me, and the new software at the office is an f-ing nightmare, and ... wait, were you talking to me?

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005
This thread needs to die. It should've never been born.
If we don't kill it now, it will just spin out of control and become 20 pages of nonsense.
Do we really want another one of those?

YES THATS THE FUNNIEST THREAD EVER IF ITS THE ONE WITH MAYPEP NECRO!!! :wink:
Your enthusiasm is disturbing.
But, I feel sorry for him...kind of. Right now, I have two power cords in my lap.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006
If we don't kill it now, it will just spin out of control and become 20 pages of nonsense.

But, I feel sorry for him...kind of. Right now, I have two power cords in my lap.

That thread was and now is again hilarious thanks to me resurrecting it a bit ago so thats why i'm enthusiastic. Maypep was such a tard and now he trys to hide it by laughing it off. 8)

Mex

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2005

That thread was and now is again hilarious thanks to me resurrecting it a bit ago so thats why i'm enthusiastic. Maypep was such a tard and now he trys to hide it by laughing it off. 8)
I don't know. If you or I were in the same situation, don't you think we would probably do the same thing to salvage what little self-esteem we would have left?

Oh well. The important thing is to figure out if he learned anything...and judging from what I've seen in the thread so far, the answer is a definitive no.

corvetteguy

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2006

I don't know. If you or I were in the same situation, don't you think we would probably do the same thing to salvage what little self-esteem we would have left?

Oh well. The important thing is to figure out if he learned anything...and judging from what I've seen in the thread so far, the answer is a definitive no.

No he definately hasn't learned a thing. :lol: