Questions for the Add/Remove program?

I have a trouble on the Add/Remove program. The trouble is I saw one removed
software still on the list. And, I couldn't do anything on it because both
add and
remove bottons are in gray, I mean deactivated. It must have something wrong
on the my notebook. Anyone can tell me why? Thanks a lot!

You can delete the key for it from;
HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]