deleting temporary files in "Local Settings"

Hello, I'm wondering if there is any danger in deleting the huge backload of
temporary files in my "local settings"...these appear to be
email/internet/attachment files.

Any information is appreciated!!
1 answer Last reply
More about deleting temporary files local settings

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:05:02 -0800, sananto35 <sananto35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >Hello, I'm wondering if there is any danger in deleting the huge backload of
    >temporary files in my "local settings"...these appear to be
    >email/internet/attachment files.
    >
    >Any information is appreciated!!

    Deleting any from before the last restart will definitely be OK.

    Jerold Schulman
    Windows Server MVP
    JSI, Inc.
    http://www.jsiinc.com