deleting temporary files in "Local Settings"

Last response: in Windows 2000/NT
January 20, 2005 1:05:02 PM

Hello, I'm wondering if there is any danger in deleting the huge backload of
temporary files in my "local settings"...these appear to be
email/internet/attachment files.

Any information is appreciated!!
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 12:37:06 PM

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 10:05:02 -0800, sananto35 <sananto35@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Hello, I'm wondering if there is any danger in deleting the huge backload of
>temporary files in my "local settings"...these appear to be
>email/internet/attachment files.
>
>Any information is appreciated!!

Deleting any from before the last restart will definitely be OK.

Jerold Schulman
Windows Server MVP
JSI, Inc.
http://www.jsiinc.com