What is difference between "URU Complete Chronicles" and "..

I've played all the Myst game except URU.

I didn't get URU when it came out because I don't
have high-speed Internet, but now that URU online
is gone, I want to get URU and play it.

I recently saw an ad for "URU Complete Chronicles"
for $34.99 and "The Path of the Shell" for $14.99,
and I am confused about the difference. Also, are
these good prices?

Could someone please list the different versions of
URU and explain the differences.

TIA,

Art V.

---

Brad

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Art Vandelay wrote:
> I've played all the Myst game except URU.
>
> I didn't get URU when it came out because I don't
> have high-speed Internet, but now that URU online
> is gone, I want to get URU and play it.
>
> I recently saw an ad for "URU Complete Chronicles"
> for $34.99 and "The Path of the Shell" for $14.99,
> and I am confused about the difference. Also, are
> these good prices?
>
> Could someone please list the different versions of
> URU and explain the differences.
>
> TIA,
>
> Art V.
>

> ---

"URU Complete Chronicles" contains the original "URU - Ages Beyond
Myst", the "To D'ni" expansion and the "The Path of the Shell"
expansion. The "To D'ni" expansion was a free download so you are
basically getting URU and TPOTS for $35 which is a pretty good deal.

Not sure if Brad responded as his message isn't available but:

Get Complete Chronicles.

Path of the Shell is the second Uru expansion.

Complete Chronicles has all 3 games:

Uru: Ages Beyond Myst
Uru: To D'ni
Uru: The Path of the Shell