What is the actual font used in Atrus' various journals?

Last response: in Video Games
August 11, 2004 12:14:05 AM

Greetings:

I read somewhere the actual name of the commercially-available font
that was used in the various journals in Myst written by Atrus.
Unfortunately, I did not write it down and now I can longer remember
what it was or even where I saw this information. Do any of you know
what font that was? Inane answers such as "they used Fontographer blah
blah blah" are not helpful neither are references to the fonts used
elsewhere in Myst/Riven/Exile. I am interested only in Atrus'
journals. However, if you have the entire list of fonts used, then by
all means post them here.

Best regards,
Randyl Kent Plampin
Anonymous
August 12, 2004 2:41:19 PM

On 10 Aug 2004 20:14:05 -0700, randylk@simultrans.com (Randyl Kent
Plampin) wrote:

>Greetings:
>
>I read somewhere the actual name of the commercially-available font
>that was used in the various journals in Myst written by Atrus.
>Unfortunately, I did not write it down and now I can longer remember
>what it was or even where I saw this information. Do any of you know
>what font that was? Inane answers such as "they used Fontographer blah
>blah blah" are not helpful neither are references to the fonts used
>elsewhere in Myst/Riven/Exile. I am interested only in Atrus'
>journals. However, if you have the entire list of fonts used, then by
>all means post them here.
>
>Best regards,
>Randyl Kent Plampin

http://www.mystfonts.com/ may have what you need...