Defragmentation Problem

Hi!
I am running Windows 2000 Professional and when I try to defragment my C:
Drive I get an error message before it is completed: ENGINE CONNECTION LOST.
Does anyone know whay this occurs and how to fix it?
Thank you in advance
Michael Colten
E-Mail nevideo1@Verizon.net

Your drive may have errors. After you're sufficiently backed up try
scheduling chkdsk /f

--
Regards,

Microsoft Certified Professional
Microsoft MVP [Windows]
http://www.microsoft.com/protect

"nevideo" wrote:
| Hi!
| I am running Windows 2000 Professional and when I try to defragment my C:
| Drive I get an error message before it is completed: ENGINE CONNECTION
LOST.
| Does anyone know whay this occurs and how to fix it?
| Thank you in advance
| Michael Colten
| E-Mail nevideo1@Verizon.net

TRENDING THREADS