Myst IV Relevations

"Gina" <_haalditweg_ginastel@planet.nl> wrote in message
news:4129c8a2$0$12349$ba620dc5@nova.planet.nl...
> I seek the walktrough for this game
> can you help me?
"Gina" <_haalditweg_ginastel@planet.nl> wrote in message
news:<4129c8a2$0$12349$ba620dc5@nova.planet.nl>... > I seek the walktrough
for this game > can you help me? > > > Gina > >

I'm sure Google could help you quite fine, and I ended up using a
walkthrough myself in the end for one age, but why not tell us what you're
struggling with? We can probably hint you through it and you'll be much
happier.

Ahem...NL...

Ek is seker dat Google jou piekfyn can hulp, en ek het sulk 'n deurloop
uiteindig gebruik vir die een....is ouderdom korek? ;-)
Maar...Hoekom se jy vir ons nie waarmee sukkel jy nie? Ons kan seker hulp
sonder om alles weg te gee en jy sal daarmee seker meer tevrede wees.
--
'Kay,
Chiz!

Bean

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2001

Myst 4 Revelations is not out. How can you you need help with it? Unless
your talking about the demo that came with one small age.

"Gina" <_haalditweg_ginastel@planet.nl> schreef in bericht
> I seek the walktrough for this game
> can you help me?
>

> Gina
>

>This Demo is very difficult
I can not to begin this puzzel is difficult can you help me?
moeilijk

Gina

Bean

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2001

The fire place puzzle?

Find the piece of paper with a drawing on it. It should have the two
lights/lamps that look like they are connected to the fireplace. The paper
should say that both need to be on.

Turn both lights on. One on the desk and one next to the bed.
Now go to the fireplace and go inside. Push the button and now there should
be red dots. See if you can solve it now. Its a very simple concept. Its
similiar to a game that you most likely played when you where little.

I hope this helps, the full puzzle solution is down below....

Spoiler.................

Connect the Dots!

Connect the red dots with the red squares. Once every red dot is covered
with a red square the puzzle is solved. Any area without a red dot should
not have a red square.

Bean.

> "Gina" <_haalditweg_ginastel@planet.nl> schreef in bericht
>> I seek the walktrough for this game
>> can you help me?
>>

>> Gina
>>

>>This Demo is very difficult
> I can not to begin this puzzel is difficult can you help me?
> moeilijk
>
> Gina

Bean thanks for your answer

Gina